BugsBot Catcher Wireless prize machine is a latest Zigbee wireless technology prize machine, by Zigbee wireless device to create personal area networks to control a robot crane to grab capsules prizes, easy to catch and skill test to release grip movement to passes holes on cycling plate to win prize.
How to play:
- insert coins and start games.
- after inserting the coin, player controls wireless Bugsbot with joystick and buttons to pick up the prized capsule.
- then player move the robot crane to rail by controlling joysticks (move the robot in 8 direction) and rotate button (rotate the robot left or right).
- player press Catch/Release button to throw capsule on to the rail.
- there is a cycling plate with three holes in front of the rail, after it passes each hole on cycling plate, player will win this the capsule prize from the prize output door..
- when player gets the capsule prize, or when given chances to play again or time is up, the game finish and stop the motion for robot.