Sound Voltex 4 Arcade Machine online is the latest video music game in Konami's BEMANI series, features with 6 gameplay buttons and two IIDX style effectors' knobs, easier game play based music by striking the buttons to the note patterns appears on the vertical LCD screen.
There are 2 rows of 4 white buttons on top for white short notes and 2 smaller dark buttons below for green long notes. And three timing judgments contain: CRITICAL, NEAR, and DAMAGE.
The game includes lots of hottest music songs, and appears to remix of popular BEMANI tracks. And
How to play:
- The screen displays four lanes to pop up note patterns.
- When a white object appears in one of the lanes, players hit the white respective button in time with the music.
- When a light green object appears across two of the lines, players must press and hold the dark respective lower smaller button.
- When a blue or red line appears across the lanes, players turn the effector knob in the direction of the blue (for the left effector) or red (for the right effector) line.
- The gameplay shot in the gallery shows a light green note on the right and the effector line note on the left.
- The life bar, called "effector rate", must be at 70% or above at the end of the song for the player to clear the stage.