Most players have multiple horses since it takes time to train the horse and all horses are retired after 50 races. Some players have 50 and 80 horses respectively. The player card stores all the information about the horse.
Horse Characteristics :
- Starting : how quickly out of the gate.
- Cornering : wide or tight in the corners.
- Out of the box : does your horse tend to lay back or go ahead on its own.
- Competing : will it back down from bigger, stronger horse.
- Tenacity : will horse have that extra push when all the horses are tired.
- Spurt : will it be able to give that burst of speed when it is needed.
All listed in box on screen. There are10 types of training to work with. The game length is 6 ' 10 minutes 1200 meter to 3200meter races.
Room needed : 19' wide x 22' deep
Derby Owner's Club 2000 Product
50" screen x 2 sets
21" monitor with control planel x 8 sets
Derby Owner's Club 2000 Other
Player's card sold separately.
Derby Owner's Club 2000 Images
Derby Owner's Club 2000 4723
Derby Owner's Club 2000 4724
Derby Owner's Club 2000 4725
Derby Owner's Club 2000 4726
Please Note: there is minimum order of $200USD (more info)